All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncorporating several developments in technology and software, this manual is suitable for people who have just bought a new PC, but are not quite sure where to start. It helps them learn how to set everything up, get to grips with Windows XP, work with software and drives, get online and send emails.
- Author BiographyKyle MacRae is a freelance writer and journalist living in Scotland. He contributes technology and internet features to magazines and the UK press, with a strong focus on debunking jargon, explaining how things work in plain English and helping to make everyday computing accessible to all.
- Author(s)Kyle MacRae
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication16/11/2006
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Out-of-print date02/06/2011
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.51
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £4.99Trending at £5.66
- £18.04Trending at £19.94
- £14.33Trending at £23.13
- £32.17Trending at £33.85
- £19.99Trending at £26.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.