All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.39Trending at £4.97
- £4.48Trending at £4.84
- £9.39Trending at £9.56
- £4.33Trending at £4.80
- £0.99Trending at £1.00
- £4.97Trending at £5.02
- £2.50Trending at £2.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the fifth strand in a brand new series of Developing Mathematics, developed to be fully in line with the government's Revised Primary Framework for Mathematics. It features completely new content, a fresh up-to-date look both inside and out, and comes with a CD-ROM that contains all of the activity sheets in a customisable format.
- Author BiographyHilary Koll and Steve Mills are award-winning mathematics writers, educational consultants and INSET providers. Previously they have both worked as school mathematics coordinators and as lecturers in maths education. Steve Mills was also a county maths advisory teacher. Together they have written over forty titles in the existing Developing Numeracy series.
- Author(s)Hilary Koll,Steve Mills
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/11/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series Title100% New Developing Mathematics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteBlack and white line illustrations
- Weight288 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM and Paperback
- Interest Agefrom 9 to 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.