Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £17.93+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.01Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 27 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing CSH and TCSH describes from the beginning how to use these shells interactively to get your work done faster with less typing. You'll learn how to make your prompt tell you where you are; use what you've typed before, and type long command lines with very few keystrokes.
- Author BiographyPaul DuBois is a programmer at the Wisconsin Regional Primate Research Center at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He leads a quiet life with few interests outside of family, church, and programming.
- Author(s)Paul DuBois
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication11/07/1995
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleA Nutshell handbook
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight396 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £88.22Trending at £135.61
- £13.34Trending at £20.99
- £13.12Trending at £15.18
- £13.11Trending at £16.99
- £11.79Trending at £13.04
- £5.77Trending at £7.02
- £7.22Trending at £10.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.