All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThe standard template library for C++ (the STL) is an important addition to C++ and is rapidly becoming required knowledge for all C++ programmers. This title provides a collection of generic data structures and algorithms written in C++ and has been adopted by the ANSI committee for the standardization of C++.
- Author(s)Robert Robson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/1999
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note119 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1054 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.