All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of distinctive Ute animal and human tales that offers a rich source of Ute culture for anyone interested in the peoples of the Great Basin.
- Author Biography<b>Anne M. Smith</b> (1900 1981) was the first woman to receive a doctorate degree from Yale. Author of <i>Ethnography of the Northern Utes</i> (1974), she is also the author of <i>Shoshone Tales</i> (1993).
- Author(s)Anne Smith
- PublisherUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/1992
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSalt Lake City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Utah Press,U.S.
- Weight318 g
- Width138 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.