All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionStatistical learning, particularly probabilistic model learning, has become increasingly important over the years. This title approaches the probabilistic modeling problem from the point of view of decision makers who operate in an uncertain environment, base their decisions on a probabilistic model, and build and assess this model accordingly.
- Author BiographyCraig Friedman is a managing director and head of research in the Quantitative Analytics group at Standard & Poor's in New York. Dr. Friedman is also a fellow of New York University's Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences. He is an associate editor of both the International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance and the Journal of Credit Risk. Sven Sandow is an executive director in risk management at Morgan Stanley in New York. Dr. Sandow is also a fellow of New York University's Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences. He holds a Ph.D. in physics and has published articles in scientific journals on various topics in physics, finance, statistics, and machine learning. The contents of this book are Dr. Sandow's opinions and do not represent Morgan Stanley.
- Author(s)Craig Friedman,Sven Sandow
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChapman & Hall/CRC
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.