All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £21.14Trending at £21.52
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- Author(s)George W. Adams
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/11/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note42 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Table Of ContentsSection I: Concepts References Complacency Conclusion References Biases References By the Numbers References Section II: Resources, Strategies, and Disconnects DNA Resource: nDNA Disconnects: nDNA Strategies: nDNA References CODIS and NMPDD Disconnects Strategy References SCJIS and NCIC Disconnects Strategy References NamUs Disconnects Strategies References Metadata Disconnects Strategies References Dental Resources Disconnects Strategies References Section III: Translational Technologies Next Generation Identification Disconnects Strategies References Rapid DNA Technology and Sentinel Events References Next Generation Sequencing and Stable Isotope Analysis Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) Low Copy Number Y-chromosome DNA Single Nucleotide Polymorphism Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Stable Isotope Analysis References Section IV: Initial Strategy and Value-Based Leadership Initial Strategy Development Initial Strategic Design Follow-Up References Values-Based Leadership References Final Thoughts References Index
- Author BiographyGeorge Adams is the former national director of operations and director of finance for the National Missing and Unidentified Person's System (NamUs), which is a national centralized repository and resource center for missing persons and unidentified decedent records. NamUs currently, as of 2015, operates under The Forensic Services Unit of the University of North Texas: Center for Human Identification (UNTCHI). George served as the law enforcement representative on the NamUs Advisory Group Panel during the development stage of NamUs that was awarded to the National Forensic Science and Technology Center (NFSTC). He was also the main co-author of the NamUs solicitation that was awarded to the University of North Texas.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.