Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.91Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionA mid the 20th century's overwhelming problems, some thinkers dared to envisage a world order governed by utopian proposals that would eliminate the evils of society and secure positive advantages for human beings. This title demonstrates the tension between utopian ideas and their proponents and the severe criticism of their adversaries.
- Author BiographyGeorge Kateb is William Nelson Cromwell Professor of Politics, Emeritus at Princeton University. He formerly had the roles of Director of the Program in Political Philosophy, Director of the Gauss Seminars, and Director of the University Center for Human Values all at Princeton University. His most recent book is Patriotism and Other Mistakes and he is also the author of many scholarly articles mainly in the fields of constitutional law and the Bill of Rights.
- Author(s)George Kateb
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.