Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £14.99
- £17.63Trending at £22.84
- £17.33Trending at £18.66
- £4.63Trending at £4.85
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.96
- £12.64Trending at £15.92
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to Uzbekistan that focuses on the wealth of sites and colourful legends along Central Asia's golden road. It provides insights into the history, religion and culture of Uzbekistan. It offers practical information for the traveller, covering visas, customs and travel agencies. It also provides hints for business visitors.
- Author BiographyCalum Macleod and Bradley Maybew graduated in Oriental Studies (Chinese) from Wadham College, Oxford University. Macleod has travelled extensively through Russian and Chinese Central Asia. He contributes regularly to a range of publications. Mayhew has travelled and trekked across Chinese and Russian Central Asia, Tibet, Iran and Ladakh. He has led adventure tours along the Silk Road and is the author-coauthor of numerous Lonely Planet guides, including Pakistan & the Karakoram Highway, Tibet, the Indian Himalaya and Southwest China. MacLeod is the China correspondent for USA Today, co-author of China Remembers (OUP), and a Beijing resident. Mayhew lives in Montana, USA when not on the road .
- Author(s)Bradley Mayhew,Calum MacLeod
- PublisherOdyssey Publications,Hong Kong
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationSheung Wan
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintOdyssey Publications,Hong Kong
- Out-of-print date06/09/2011
- Content Note108 colour photos, 23 maps
- Weight621 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement6th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.