V-2: A Combat History of the First Ballistic Missile by Tracy Dwayne Dungan (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £14.92+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £9.42Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn V-2: A Combat History of the First Ballistic Missile, T. D. Dungan relies on an unparalleled collection of original documents, unpublished photographs, and accounts from those who were there to provide a complete description of the V-2 program, the missile's use in combat, and the race to capture its secrets.
- Author BiographyTracy Dwayne Dungan is a leading authority on the V-2 rocket and founding member of the International V-2 Rocket Research Group. He assisted with the restoration of the USAAF Museum's V-2 and was a contributor to Nordhausen: V-2 Rocket Factory, an episode in the History Channel's Modern Marvels series.
- Author(s)Tracy Dwayne Dungan
- PublisherWestholme Publishing, U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationYardley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestholme Publishing, U.S.
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.67Trending at £3.79
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.