Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- Author(s)Bill Jelen,Tracy Syrstad
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication09/08/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQue Corporation,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight982 g
- Width179 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement1st Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction 1 1 Unleash the Power of Excel with VBA 7 2 This Sounds Like BASIC, So Why Doesn't It Look Familiar? 29 3 Referring to Ranges 61 4 User-Defined Functions 75 5 Looping and Flow Control 101 6 R1C1-Style Formulas 121 7 What's New in Excel 2007 and What's Changed 135 8 Create and Manipulate Names in VBA 143 9 Event Programming 155 10 UserForms--An Introduction 177 11 Creating Charts 197 12 Data Mining with Advanced Filter 249 13 Using VBA to Create Pivot Tables 281 14 Excel Power 337 15 Data Visualizations and Conditional Formatting 373 16 Reading from and Writing to the Web 393 17 XML in Excel 2007 413 18 Automating Word 421 19 Arrays 441 20 Text File Processing 449 21 Using Access as a Back End to Enhance Multi-User Access to Data 461 22 Creating Classes, Records, and Collections 477 23 Advanced UserForm Techniques 493 24 Windows Application Programming Interface (API) 517 25 Handling Errors 529 26 Customizing the Ribbon to Run Macros 543 27 Creating Add-Ins 569 Index 577
- Author BiographyBill Jelen, Excel MVP and MrExcel, has been using spreadsheets since 1985, and he launched the MrExcel.com website in 1998. Bill has made more than 50 guest appearances on Call for Help with Leo Laporte and has produced more than 250 episodes of his daily video podcast, Learn Excel from MrExcel. He is the host of Total Training's Excel 2007 Advanced DVD. He also enjoys taking his show on the road, doing a one- to four-hour power Excel seminar anywhere that a room full of accountants or Excellers will show up. Before founding MrExcel.com, Jelen spent 12 years in the trenches-working as a financial analyst for finance, marketing, accounting, and operations departments of a $500 million public company. He lives near Akron, Ohio, with his wife, Mary Ellen, and sons, Josh and Zeke. Tracy Syrstad remembers the painful trek up the VBA learning curve while developing applications for herself and co-workers at a former job. Now, as the project manager for the MrExcel consulting team, she enjoys helping clients develop custom solutions for their unique situations, observing the myriad ways people use Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.