All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1332
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 23 colour illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight699 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byLorna Fiedler
- Table Of ContentsPart I VEGF and VEGF Receptors 1. VEGF Splicing and the Role of VEGF Splice Variants: From Physiological-Pathological Conditions to Specific Pre-mRNA Splicing Melanie Guyot and Gilles Pages 2. Detection and Quantification of VEGF Isoforms by ELISA Jean-Michel Vernes and Y. Gloria Meng 3. Quantitation of Circulating Neuropilin-1 in Human, Monkey, Mouse, and Rat Sera by ELISA Yanmei Lu and Y. Gloria Meng 4. Detection and Quantification of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Receptor Tyrosine Kinases in Primary Human Endothelial Cells Gareth W. Fearnley, Stephen B. Wheatcroft, and Sreenivasan Ponnambalam 5. Induction of VEGF Secretion in Cardiomyocytes by Mechanical Stretch Michelle L. Matter 6. Chromatin Immunoprecipitation Assay: Examining the Interaction of NFkB with the VEGF Promoter Chad B. Walton and Michelle L. Matter Part II Modulation and Analysis of VEGF Dependent Signaling 7. An Overview of VEGF-Mediated Signal Transduction Ian Evans 8. Identification of Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors using Cell Surface Biotinylation and Affinity Isolation Antony M. Latham, Jayakanth Kankanala, Colin W.G. Fishwick and Sreenivasan Ponnambalam 9. Analysis of VEGF-Mediated ERK5 Activity in Endothelial Cells Gopika N. Nithianandarajah-Jones and Michael J. Cross 10. In Vitro Angiogenesis Assays Ian Evans 11. Chemotactic Migration of Endothelial Cells Towards VEGF-A165 Caroline Pellet-Many Part III In Vivo Models to Study VEGF Signaling 12. Vasculogenesis and Angiogenesis in VEGF Receptor-1 Deficient Mice Vivienne C. Ho and Guo-Hua Fong 13. The Embryonic Mouse Hindbrain and Postnatal Retina as In Vivo Models to Study Angiogenesis Alessandro Fantin and Christiana Ruhrberg 14. VEGF Gene Transfer to the Utero-Placental Circulation of Pregnant Guinea Pigs to Enhance Fetal Growth Vedanta Mehta, David J. Carr, Anna Swanson, and Anna L. David 15. VEGF Gene Transfer to the Utero-placental Circulation of Pregnant Sheep to Enhance Fetal Growth David J. Carr, Vedanta Mehta, Jacqueline M. Wallace, and Anna L. David 16. Generation of Targeted Mutations in Zebrafish Using the CRISPR/Cas System Linlin Yin, Li-En Jao, and Wenbiao Chen
- Author BiographyLorna R. Fielder, Program in cardiovascular and Metabolic Disorders, Duke-NUS, Graduate Medical School Singapore, 8 College Road, Singapore 169857, Telephone: +65-6516-7666, Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.