All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNeural network and artificial intelligence algorithrns and computing have increased not only in complexity but also in the number of applications. the areas are: analog circuits for neural networks, digital implementations of neural networks, neural networks on multiprocessor systems and applications, and VLSI machines for artificial intelligence.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/06/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteX, 320 p.
- Weight510 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJose G. Delgado-Frias,W.R. Moore
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £29.87
- £15.72Trending at £16.09
- £4.99Trending at £7.10
- £6.79Trending at £8.75
- £13.57Trending at £14.62
- £36.98Trending at £37.70
- £29.13Trending at £33.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.