All listings for this product
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.94
- £35.99Trending at £48.19
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.12Trending at £157.49
- £14.41Trending at £16.03
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionVLSI for Wireless Communication, Second Edition, takes a system approach to its subject, starting with an overview of the most up to date wireless systems and the transceiver architecture available. Each chapter includes at least one complete design example.
- Author BiographyBosco H. Leung received the B. Sc. Degree from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, New York, in 1979, M. Sc. Degree from the California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, in 1980 and the Ph.D. Degree from the University of California, Berkeley in 1987, both in electrical engineering. From 1980 to 1983, he was a circuit designer with Northern Telecom, Canada.He joined the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada in 1988, where he is now a professor. His main research interest is in mixed analog-digital integrated circuits, in particular, wireless communication circuits. He has published over fifty technical papers and has been granted four U. S. patents in this area.Dr. Leung was the Associate Editor for IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems on various occasions.
- Author(s)Bosco H. Leung
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2011
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXVI, 546 p.
- Weight1011 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.