All listings for this product
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £1.63Trending at £3.02
- £7.00Trending at £7.37
- £11.44Trending at £11.68
- £6.23Trending at £6.70
- £9.69Trending at £9.90
- £9.70Trending at £12.08
- £10.20Trending at £11.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe Volkswagen Transporter is one of the best-loved and most recognisable motor vehicles of all time. This book looks at the development, production and use of the class first, and second, generation Transporter. It includes many colour photographs.
- Author BiographyRichard Copping is the author of several books on Volkswagens and other makes.
- Author(s)Richard Copping
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/02/2009
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleShire Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 486
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight136 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.