All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the nature, allure, and danger of scientific curiosity.
- Author BiographySantiago Ramon y Cajal (1852-1934) won the Nobel Prize for medicine in 1906 for proving that neurons are independent cells. Laura Otis is a professor of English and liberal arts at Emory University. She holds an M.A. in neuroscience, a Ph.D. in comparative literature, and is the recipient of a MacArthur genius grant.
- Author(s)Y Cajal Santiago Ramon
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication22/02/2006
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Translated byLaura Otis
- Introduction byLaura Otis
Best-selling in Fantasy
Save on Fantasy
- £36.40Trending at £39.67
- £5.99Trending at £6.08
- £8.03Trending at £9.96
- £11.81Trending at £15.18
- £4.95Trending at £7.97
- £9.62Trending at £14.96
- £7.03Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.