CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionExplores how parents understand and engage with childhood vaccination in contrasting global contexts. This book examines anxieties emerging as highly globalized vaccine technologies and technocracies that encounter the deeply intimate personal and social worlds of parenting and childcare.
- Author BiographyMelissa Leach is a social anthropologist and Professorial Fellow at the Institute of Development Studies (IDS), University of Sussex, UK. She is Director of the ESRC Centre for Social, Technological and Environmental Pathways to Sustainability (STEPS). James Fairhead is Chair in Social Anthropology at the University of Sussex, UK.
- Author(s)James Fairhead,Melissa Leach
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2007
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleThe Earthscan Science in Society Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NotePhotographs, maps, tables, index
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.