CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionVacuum technology finds itself in many areas of industry and research. This book provides an overview of vacuum technology, its different design methodologies, and the underlying theory. It is a comprehensive guide to designing, selecting, and using an appropriate vacuum system for a specific purpose.
- Author BiographyProfessor L N Rozanov is Head of the Department of Information Machinery Technology of St Petersburg Technical University. His research interests include adsorption pumps, leak detection and computer-aided design of vacum systems.
- Author(s)L. N. Rozanov
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/2002
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note70 tables, 200 line drawings, references, index
- Weight775 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Volume editorMarsbed H. Hablanian
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.