All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £20.11Was:£27.99Free postage
- £21.35Was:£27.99Free postage
- £30.58Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionHow does Vagrant boost the productivity of companies such as Mozilla, RackSpace, LivingSocial, and others? This comprehensive guide shows you how to create and distribute virtualized development environments with this powerful open source tool.
- Author BiographyMitchell Hashimoto is an operations engineer and prolific open source contributor. Mitchell created Vagrant, a tool for creating and distributing virtualized development environments. Vagrant is used by companies such as Mozilla, RackSpace, and Nokia, and many more. Mitchell currently works full time as an operations engineer for Kiip, a mobile rewards network. Mitchell also enjoys speaking at conferences about open source, DevOps, and Vagrant, and has spoken at Velocity Conf, FOSDEM, RubyConf, and more.
- Author(s)Mitchell Hashimoto
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication11/06/2013
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight272 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.