All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive English monograph on an outstanding 17th-century artist
- Author BiographyAnnick Lemoine is scientific director of the Festival of Art History and lecturer in art history at the University of Rennes 2. Keith Christiansen is the John Pope-Hennessy Chairman, Department of European Paintings, The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Author(s)Annick Lemoine,Jean-Pierre Cuzin,Keith Christiansen,Patrizia Cavazzini,Sebastian Allard
- PublisherMetropolitan Museum of Art
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMetropolitan Museum of Art
- Content Note145 color illus.
- Weight1814 g
- Width228 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.79Trending at £7.91
- £10.79Trending at £14.80
- £24.73Trending at £27.06
- £22.44Trending at £22.52
- £17.68Trending at £18.79
- £12.68Trending at £15.71
- £18.47Trending at £26.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.