Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.01
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £8.75Trending at £9.14
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
About this product
- DescriptionValidating Strategies guides organisations to develop, validate and implement their strategies. Validating Strategies replaces endless projects that don't deliver what the organisation needs with an easy-to-understand, implementable methodology which creates strategies that everyone in the organisation can understand and validate with evidence.
- Author BiographyPhil Driver is founder and CEO of OpenStrategies Ltd (Christchurch, NZ). His background in science and engineering management led to his involvement in large-scale industry-sector strategies. That in turn led to his developing an in-depth understanding of the challenges of even larger scale, public sector strategies. The OpenStrategies' system then evolved through more than a decade of intense engagement with many public and private sector organisations. A fundamental principle Phil applied was that 'anyone can design a complicated strategy system but a good designer will develop a simple one'. The resulting OpenStrategies' system is compellingly simple yet powerful, even for very complex, large scale strategies. Crucially, OpenStrategies doesn't just underpin the design of strategies - it also guides their validation and implementation.
- Author(s)Mr Phil Driver
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/04/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 29 b&w illustrations
- Weight786 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.