Validation Techniques for Dementia Care: The Family Guide to Improving Communication by Vicki de Klerk-Rubin (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £21.87Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by ilovebooksetc
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
- £11.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by musicmagpie
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten especially for family members and friends caring for people with dementia, this practical guidebook offers a solution to commonly faced communication and relationship difficulties. It gives family caregivers the information and guidance they need to successfully implement proven Validation techniques.
- Author BiographyVicki de Klerk-Rubin, R.N., M.B.A., is the European manager of the Validation Training Institute and a certified Validation Master. She is the co-author of the 1992 revision of Validation: The Feil Method and the 2nd edition of The Validation Breakthrough: Simple Techniques for Communicating with People with Alzheimer's-Type Dementia. Ms. de Klerk-Rubin holds a bachelor of fine arts from Boston University and a master's of business administration from Fordham University, and is a Dutch-trained registered nurse. Since 1989, she has given Validation workshops, lectures, and training programs in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Luxemburg, the Netherlands, Sweden, and the United States of America. She also has worked in numerous nursing facilities in Amsterdam, leading Validation groups and training staff.Ms. de Klerk-Rubin, a native New Yorker, is married to a Dutch diplomat and has 2 daughters who were born in Vienna, Austria. Together they have spent the last 20 years living in Amsterdam, Vienna, Bonn, and The Hague.
- Author(s)Vicki de Klerk-Rubin
- PublisherHealth Professions Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealth Professions Press,U.S.
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.51Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.