Consider these sponsored items
- £11.09Was:£12.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe complete story of one of the most spectacular aircraft that ever flew. Includes many astounding photos and detailed construction diagrams.
- Author BiographyGraham Simons is a highly respected aviation historian and author. He has penned a host of Pen and Sword titles focussing on aviation themes, including; London's Airports: Useful information on Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton, Stansted and City (2011), Mosquito: The Original Multi-Role Combat Aircraft (2011); B-29: Superfortress: Giant Bomber of World War 2 and Korea (2012) and Northrop Flying Wings (2013). He lives near Peterborough.
- Author(s)Graham M. Simons
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Aviation
- Content Note170 mono within text
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.