All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.91
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.44Trending at £4.50
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.60
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
About this product
- Description* The ground-breaking pop-culture classic and one of the most famous bestsellers of all time!
- Author BiographyJacqueline Susann was an actress who won the Best Dressed Woman in Television award four times. She was the first novelist to have three consecutive books hit #1 on the New York Times bestseller list, transforming her into a Pucci-clad media superstar. She died in 1974.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Susann
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication24/11/2003
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleVMC
- Series Part/Volume Number465
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirago Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/08/2016
- Weight370 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Introduction byJulie Burchill
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.