Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.67Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
About this product
- DescriptionValuation and Risk Management in Energy Markets surveys the mechanics of energy markets and the valuation of structures commonly arising in practice.
- Author BiographyGlen Swindle is the managing partner and co-founder of Scoville Risk Partners, a global professional services and analytics firm focused on the energy and commodities sectors. He has held senior positions at Constellation Energy, where he ran the Strategies group for the merchant energy business, and at Credit Suisse, where, as Managing Director, he was responsible for significant aspects of the North American energy business, running structured trading teams, as well as being co-head of power and natural gas trading. Previously he held tenured positions at University of California, Santa Barbara and Cornell University. He currently holds an adjunct faculty position at New York University, where he lectures on energy valuation and portfolio management. He is also on the Energy Oversight Committee for GARP's Energy Risk Professional Program and is a frequent speaker at panel discussions and webinars. He holds a Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics from Cornell University, an M.Sc. Eng. in Mechanical Aerospace Engineering from Princeton University, and a B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from Caltech.
- Author(s)Glen Swindle
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note258 b/w illus. 5 tables
- Weight850 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.