Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis title takes a practical, step-by-step approach to valuing both public and closely-held companies in emerging economies for merger or acquisition purposes. It bridges the gap between theory and the practice of company valuation in transitioning markets. Focuses on the valuation issues for emerging markets.
- Author BiographyLUIS E. PEREIRO is a consultant who has steered several strategic change projects in multinational corporations such as Bank of America, Union Carbide, and Nissho Iwai. He is Professor of Entrepreneurship & Strategy and Director of the Center for Entrepreneurship and Business Venturing at Universidad Torcuato Di Tella in Buenos Aires, Argentina. He is also a visiting professor at HEC-School of Management in Paris. His numerous articles have appeared in many prestigious business journals and books.
- Author(s)Luis E. Pereiro
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight916 g
- Width167 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.