All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £28.14
- £13.11Trending at £17.02
- £12.19Trending at £15.03
- £5.78Trending at £7.99
- £34.00Trending at £40.72
- £15.49Trending at £24.12
- £7.58Trending at £8.01
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing a road map that can be applied in almost any organization, this book presents a unique value based methodology for developing and using metrics as a management tool to baseline, monitor, manage, and reward performance of business functions at all levels.
- Author BiographyMel Schnapper, Ph.D., is founder/past chairman of the Metrics Specific Interest Group of the Project Management Inst. Steven Rollins is a well-known expert in Enterprise Program/Project Management and a best-selling author.
- Author(s)Mel Schnapper,Steven Rollins
- PublisherJ Ross Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ Ross Publishing
- Content Notecharts, tables, graphs
- Weight735 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.