Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- Author(s)Hirotaka Fujimoto
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- Language(s)English & German
- Series TitleAspects of Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number21
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVieweg+Teubner Verlag
- Content Notebiography
- Weight321 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Table Of ContentsContents: The Gauss map of minimal surfaces in R3 - The derived curves of a holomorphic curve - The classical defect relations for holomorphic curves - Modified defect relation for holomorphic curves - The Gauss Map of complete minimal surfaces in Rm.
- Author BiographyHirotaka Fujimoto ist Professor am Institut fur Mathematik der Kanazawa Universitat in Japan.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.