All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how to launch value-driven BPM in synchronicity with existing BPM efforts. This book offers a guide to: achieve business benefits while building lasting BPM capabilities; and put the right team and infrastructure in place to build an organization designed for an outcome and value-based BPM capability.
- Author BiographyPeter Franz, Managing Director for Business Process Management at Accenture, is responsible for the global team that helps clients achieve sustainable shareholder and customer value through scalable, efficient, and agile business processes. Dr. Mathias Kirchmer, Accenture's Executive Director for Business Process Management, leads the global BPM-Lifecycle Practice as well as the governance organization for Accenture's Business Process Reference Models. Dr. Kirchmer's team helps clients to achieve immediate business impact while building sustainable BPM capabilities. Dr. Kirchmer is also an affiliated faculty member of the Program for Organizational Dynamics at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Mathias Kirchmer,Peter Franz
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication13/12/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight340 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.