All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.98
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
- £9.69Trending at £13.78
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2016
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note63 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, 6 black & white halftones, 57 black & white line drawings
- Weight450 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAndreas Hinterhuber,Todd C. Snelgrove
- Table Of ContentsPart I: Introduction 1. Introduction: Quantifying and Documenting Value in Business Markets (Andreas Hinterhuber and Todd C. Snelgrove) Part II: Selling Value-Value Quantification Capabilities 2. Interview: Processes and Capabilities for Value Quantification (Andreas Hinterhuber and Robert Russell) 3. Muddling Through On Customer Value In Business Markets? (Todd C. Snelgrove and James C. Anderson) 4. Interview: Nurturing Value Quantification Capabilities in Strategic Account Managers (Andreas Hinterhuber, Todd C. Snelgrove, and Bernard L. Quancard) 5. Salesforce Confidence and Proficiency-The Chief Cornerstone of Effective Customer Value Management (Gary Kleiner) Part III: Selling Value-Best Practices in Value Quantification 6. Value Quantification-Processes and Best Practices to Document and Quantify Value in B2B (Andreas Hinterhuber) 7. Quantifying Your Value so Customers Are Willing and Able to Pay for it (Todd Snelgrove) 8. Best Practices for Defining, Quantifying, and Sharing Value (Pekka Toytari and Risto Rajala) Part IV: Buying On Value-Value Quantification and B2B Purchasing 9. Interview: Selling Value to Purchasing (Todd C. Snelgrove and Bo-Inge Stensson) 10. Using Best Value to Get the Best Bottom Line (Kate Vitasek) 11. Value Selling: The Crucial Importance of Access to Decision Makers from the Procurement Perspective (Rob Maguire) 12. The Sourcing Continuum to Achieve Collaboration and Value (Kate Vitasek) Part V: Value Quantification and Organizational Change Management 13. Interview: Implementing Value Quantification in B2B (Andreas Hinterhuber and Matthias Heutger) 14. Interview: The Ring of Truth-Value Quantification in B2B Services (Andreas Hinterhuber and Pascal Kemps) Part VI: Buying and Selling on Value-Value Quantification Tools 15. A Question of Value: Customer Value Mapping Versus Economic Value Modeling (Thomas T. Nagle and Gerald E. Smith) 16. Why Start-Ups Should Consider Using Value Propositions (Lennart Foos and Markus Kirchberger) 17. Creating and Sustaining Competitive Advantage Through Documented Total Cost Savings (Tim Underhill) Part VII: Epilogue 18. A Call To Action: Value Quantification in B2B Buying and Selling (Todd C. Snelgrove)
- Author BiographyAndreas Hinterhuber is a Partner of Hinterhuber & Partners (www.hinterhuber.com) and a Visiting Professor at the University of Bolzano, Italy. He has led consulting projects in pricing in B2B and B2C companies worldwide, including Lufthansa, Tieto, International Paper, Continental, SPX, Fercam, Swarovski, Wurth-Hochenburger, Ecolab, British American Tobacco, and many others. He has published articles in Industrial Marketing Management, Long Range Planning, MIT Sloan Management Review, Journal of Strategic Marketing, Business Horizons and other journals. Todd C. Snelgrove is the Global Vice President of Value at SKF and supports executive MBA classes at Northwestern University, London Business School, and the International Institute for Management Development.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.