All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.35
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn excellent book in investments. But, more importantly, this volume is a primer explaining to Main Street, especially Main Street businesspeople, how Wall Street really operates. --Eugene M. Isenberg, Chairman of the Board, Nabors Industries, Inc.
- Author BiographyMARTIN J. WHITMAN, CFA, is Chairman, CEO, and portfolio manager of the successful Third Avenue Value Fund and the Third Avenue Small Cap Value Fund. A leader in value investing, he is a Management Fellow at the Yale University School of Management.
- Author(s)Martin J. Whitman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/10/2000
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleFrontiers in Finance Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight362 g
- Width166 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.