Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
About this product
- DescriptionValue Maps: Valuation Tools that Unlock Business Wealth shows valuation experts how to guide client companies through a rigorous self-assessment using the SPARC (Strategy, People, Architecture, Routines, Culture) Framework.
- Author BiographyWARREN D. MILLER, CFA, ASA, CPA, is a cofounder of Beckmill Research LLC, a firm that specializes in valuations, mergers and acquisitions, strategy, litigation support, exit planning, and statistics-driven research. He has taught CPAs and other professionals in thirty states, Puerto Rico, and Canada. His work has been published in Harvard Business Review, Business Valuation Review, CFA Magazine, Strategic Finance, CPA Expert, Value Examiner, and American Fly Fisher. He and his wife, Beckmill cofounder Dorothy Beckert, live in Virginia's breathtaking Shenandoah Valley.
- Author(s)Warren D. Miller
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight876 g
- Width182 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.