All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £0.99Trending at £1.01
- £5.41Trending at £5.50
- £6.49Trending at £6.91
- £4.97Trending at £5.06
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
- £10.03Trending at £12.37
- £8.98Trending at £9.36
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the proven process for maximizing the potential value of any project.
- Author BiographyROBERT B. STEWART,CVS, FSAVE, PMP, is President of Value Management Strategies, Inc., a consulting firm specializing in the application of value methodology to projects and business processes. He has led over 300 value studies for clients in private and public sectors and trained thousands of individuals worldwide in value optimization techniques. He is a Fellow of SAVE International and serves as a Director on the Lawrence Delos Miles Value Foundation, a nonprofit organization established to promote and fund the development of educational programs, new applications, and a research library for the study of Value Methodology (VM).
- Author(s)Robert B. Stewart
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/05/2010
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight788 g
- Width181 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.