All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA value management framework designed specifically for banking and insurance The Value Management Handbook is a comprehensive, practical reference written specifically for bank and insurance valuation and value management.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS C. WILSON is the chief risk officer for Allianz Group, where he is responsible for global risk controlling and risk management policies and guidelines. He has spent nearly 30 years working in finance and risk for such companies as UBS, McKinsey & Company, Swiss Reinsurance, Oliver Wyman & Company, and ING.
- Author(s)Thomas C. Wilson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1378 g
- Width177 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine43 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £18.39Trending at £19.13
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.63Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £14.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.