All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £64.15Trending at £79.73
- £25.00Trending at £38.42
- £17.90Trending at £19.93
- £30.65Trending at £31.40
- £28.56Trending at £32.36
- £9.12Trending at £10.04
- £7.54Trending at £9.50
About this product
- DescriptionValue by Design is a practical guide for real-world improvement in clinical microsystems. Clinical microsystem theory, as implemented by the Institute for Healthcare Improvement and health care organizations nationally and internationally, is the foundation of high-performing front line health care teams who achieve exceptional quality and value.
- Author BiographyEugene C. Nelson, DSc, MPH, is director of Population Health and Measurement for the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and professor of Community and Family Medicine at Dartmouth Medical School and the Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice. He is the recipient of the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations' Ernest A. Codman award for his work on outcomes measurement in health care. Paul B. Batalden, MD, is professor of Pediatrics and of Community and Family Medicine at Dartmouth Medical School. He is the associate director of the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Leadership Preventive Medicine Residency, and teaches at the Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice, the Institute for Healthcare Improvement and in the Jonkoping Academy for the Improvement of Health and Welfare in Sweden. Marjorie M. Godfrey, MS, RN, is codirector of the Microsystem Academy, instructor for the Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice, Dartmouth Medical School, and a recognized national and international leader in health care improvement with interdisciplinary professionals. Joel S. Lazar, MD, MPH, is assistant professor of Community and Family Medicine at the Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice and section chief and medical director of Family Medicine at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, where he also serves as director of quality improvement.
- Author(s)Eugene C. Nelson,Joel S. Lazar,Marjorie M. Godfrey,Paul B. Batalden
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/03/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight780 g
- Width203 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.