Valued Children, Informed Teaching by Wendy Suschitzky, Joy Chapman (Paperback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £35.74Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.21Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 27 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.99
- £21.14Trending at £24.98
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £7.81Trending at £10.98
- £19.28Trending at £20.85
About this product
- DescriptionEncourages teachers to value languages, cultures, beliefs, opinions and skills, and acknowledge that these contribute to the creation of an effective climate for learning. This book provides an approach to equality issues with an emphasis on diversity in various its forms.
- Author BiographyWendy Suschitzky is a lecturer in primary education at the University of Leicester, working within initial teacher education and continuing professional development of teachers. Formerly an early years teacher, she has worked in community education in multi ethnic contexts. Her specialist interests are equal opportunities in primary education and mentoring new entrants to teaching. Joy Chapman has been a teacher working with pupils from early years to secondary age. She was a teacher and trainer in community education and an eduation tutor in the New Hebrides (now Vanuatu). Her main interests have been cross cultural communication and language development. Her career has encompassed work with children and families from many diverse communities.
- Author(s)Joy Chapman,Wendy Suschitzky
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1998
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Education OUP
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noterefernces, index
- Weight210 g
- Width137 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.