Values-Based Commissioning of Health and Social Care by Christopher Heginbotham (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.95Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by zuberuk
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
- £6.15Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a skills base and support processes for working with differences in values held by those engaged in commissioning decisions.
- Author BiographyChristopher Heginbotham OBE is Honorary Professor at the Institute of Clinical Education, Medical School, Warwick University, Warwick, UK.
- Author(s)Christopher Heginbotham
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/06/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleValues-Based Practice
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note40 b/w illus.
- Weight290 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.