Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe marketplace is becoming increasingly concerned about where and how products are produced and how well employees are treated. This work responds to changes in American culture as much as it does to changing attitudes in the business community.
- Author BiographyBen Cohen is one of the co-founders of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream, president of business leaders for sensible priorities and a founding member of the Social Venture Network. He is the coauthor of Ben & Jerry's Double Dip: How to Run a Values-Led Business and Make Money Too. Mal Warwick is chair of the Social Venture Network Advisory Board and is the cofounder of Mal Warwick and Associates, a fund raising and direct marketing agency that has serves non-profit organisations.
- Author(s)Ben Cohen,Mal Warwick
- Date of Publication22/03/2006
- GenreCareers & Success
- Series TitleUK Professional Business Management / Business
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width56 mm
- Height85 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.