All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book equips readers with a sound understanding of the value-base of mental health care and provides them with the skills and knowledge to demystify complex values in decision-making in order to reach outcomes which are focused on the needs of service users. Engaging case examples and exercises link theory and practice throughout.
- Author BiographyAlastair Morgan is Senior Lecturer in Mental Health in the School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work at the University of Manchester, UK. Anne Felton is Assistant Professor in Mental Health at the School of Health Sciences, University of Nottingham, UK. Bill Fulford is a Fellow of St Catherine's College and Member of the Philosophy Faculty, University of Oxford, Emeritus Professor of Philosophy and Mental Health at the University of Warwick, and Director of The Collaborating Centre for Values-based Practice, St Catherine's College, Oxford, UK. Jayasree Kalathil runs Survivor Research, a virtual collective of mental health user/survivor researchers and activists. She is an independent researcher and survivor activist.?? Gemma Stacey is Assistant Professor in Mental Health in the School of Health Sciences at the University of Nottingham. She is the lead for the Critical Values Based Practice Network.
- Author(s)Alastair Morgan,Anne Felton,Bill Fulford
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleFoundations of Mental Health Practice
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note240 p.
- Width156 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.