All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Helen Nissenbaum,Mary Flanagan
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/2016
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleValues at Play in Digital Games
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note56 b&w illus., 1 table
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyMary Flanagan is Sherman Fairchild Distinguished Professor in Digital Humanities, Director of the Tiltfactor game research laboratory, and Professor in the Department of Film and Media Studies at Dartmouth College. She is the author of Critical Play: Radical Game Design (MIT Press). Helen Nissenbaum is Professor of Media, Culture, and Communication and Computer Science at New York University, where she is Director of the Information Law Institute. She is the author of Privacy in Context: Technology, Policy, and the Integrity of Social Life.
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £28.32
- £15.72Trending at £17.37
- £18.66Trending at £23.98
- £15.72Trending at £16.01
- £26.73Trending at £39.99
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
- £17.29Trending at £17.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.