All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelping you to apply scientific knowledge and clinical strategies, this resource for your everyday practice provides all of the knowledge you need to give your patients the most accurate diagnoses, the best possible heart disease treatment options, and the expert care they deserve.
- Author(s)Catherine M. Otto,Robert O. Bonow
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication20/09/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 400 illustrations (300 in full color)
- Edition Statement4th edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.