All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're interested in exploring the culture of vampires or just want to learn more about their supernatural abilities, you'll discover dozens of compelling tales, historical accounts, and haunting legends that shed some light on these sinister beings.
- Author BiographyAubrey Sherman is a freelance writer who has had a strong interest in the history and legends of vampires. She lives in New England with her husband.
- Author(s)Aubrey Sherman
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight349 g
- Width140 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £4.89Trending at £6.81
- £13.80Trending at £16.89
- £12.33Trending at £16.54
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £4.66Trending at £7.98
- £4.59Trending at £8.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.