All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating look at the genesis and meaning of Van Gogh's famed paintings of his bedroom
- Author BiographyGloria Groom is chair, Department of European Painting and Sculpture, and David and Mary Winton Green Curator of Nineteenth-Century European Painting and Sculpture at the Art Institute of Chicago.
- Author(s)David J. Getsy,Gloria Groom,Inge Fiedler,Louis van Tilborgh
- PublisherArt Institute of Chicago
- Date of Publication08/04/2016
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArt Institute of Chicago
- Content Note274 color illus.
- Weight1270 g
- Width234 mm
- Height304 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.79
- £66.16Trending at £91.88
- £9.68Trending at £11.66
- £14.25Trending at £14.96
- £16.59Trending at £25.25
- £22.22Trending at £23.47
- £10.38Trending at £10.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.