All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the harrowing tale of the mistreatment of NativeAmerican patients at a notorious insane asylum whose history helps us to understand the mistreatment of Native peoples under forced federal assimilation in the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
- Author BiographyCarla Joinson is a freelance writer who lives near Johnson City, Tennessee. She is the author of A Diamond in the Dust and Civil War Doctor: The Story of Mary Walker, a selection of the 2008 Amelia Bloomer Project from the American Library Association.
- Author(s)Carla Joinson
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNebraska
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBison Books
- Content Note20 photographs, 3 appendixes
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £18.13
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £19.28Trending at £20.85
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
- £13.28Trending at £14.55
- £16.71Trending at £17.94
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.