All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of photographs of the rainforests shows the contrast between the vitality of the living forest and the spaces left after human exploitations of its resources. The book exposes the danger they face as man continues to destroy the forests at a rate of 50 hectares per minute.
- Author(s)Andrew Mitchell,etc.
- PublisherEbury Press
- Date of Publication11/10/1990
- FormatOther printed item
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Out-of-print date13/08/1997
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Weight1293 g
- Width240 mm
- Height280 mm
- Illustrator(s)G.W. Bernard,Stephen Dalton
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £12.40Trending at £13.20
- £4.60Trending at £5.83
- £14.41Trending at £16.91
- £12.70Trending at £12.96
- £5.74Trending at £5.90
- £42.67Trending at £45.68
- £5.74Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.