All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £45.99Trending at £47.52
- £8.15Trending at £9.01
- £11.75Trending at £17.07
- £9.77Trending at £9.97
- £7.67Trending at £8.49
- £14.15Trending at £17.98
- £46.62Trending at £56.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides theoretical and practical background on the implementation of in-situ delay monitors. It details dynamic and adaptive voltage scaling techniques as well as the impact of variations at shrinking technology nodes.
- Author BiographyMartin Wirnshofer received the Dipl.-Ing. degree in Electrical Engineering in 2007 from the Technische Universitat Munchen (TUM), Germany. His research on voltage reference circuits earned him the Outstanding Thesis Award by the German Association of Electrical Engineers (VDE). From 2007 to 2008 he was an analog designer with the Embedded Flash Memory Group at Infineon Technologies AG, Munich. Since 2008 he is a doctoral researcher at the Institute for Technical Electronics at TUM and has recently finished his Ph.D. project. He received the Excellence in Teaching Award by the Faculty of Electrical Engineering in 2010 and has authored and co-authored numerous international conference and journal publications. His research interests include low-power and low-voltage circuit design, adaptive circuit techniques and design methodologies for the nanoscale CMOS era. He is a member of the IEEE and the German Association of Electrical Engineers.
- Author(s)Martin Wirnshofer
- Date of Publication16/02/2013
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Advanced Microelectronics
- Series Part/Volume Number41
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note53 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight316 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.