CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.22
- £9.24Trending at £9.37
- £26.55Trending at £27.78
- £14.51Trending at £17.13
- £18.89Trending at £20.46
- £24.81Trending at £26.06
- £18.40Trending at £20.07
About this product
- DescriptionLanguage Variation is a commonly taught course in the linguistics curriculum. This book offers a resource to students and researchers in the broad field of Applied Linguistics on the topic of the linguistic variation. It intends to be an introductory, unified view of variationist analysis for students coming from other areas of linguistics.
- Author BiographyJames A. Walker is Associate Professor of Linguistics in the Department of Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics at York University in Toronto. His area of research is the quantitative analysis of sociolinguistic variation, including interests in language contact, bilingualism, ethnicity, pidgins and creoles, as well as the relationship among phonology, morphology, and syntax.
- Author(s)James A. Walker
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note50 black & white tables
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.