Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £39.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive and state-of-the art study of the basic concepts and principles of variational analysis and generalized differentiation in both finite-dimensional and infinite-dimensional spaces Presents numerous applications to problems in the optimization, equilibria, stability and sensitivity, control theory, economics, mechanics, etc.
- Author BiographyPh.D. in Mathematics (1973); distinguished faculty and lifetime scholar of the Academy of Scholars; more than 200 publications (including books and patents); many outstanding research and teaching awards; numerous invited talks to various meetings (e.g., 15 keynote presentations during the last year); organizer of conference, special sessions, and issues of journals; Editorial Boards of 11 international journals; grants and awards from NSF, NATO, NSERC, BSF, Australian Research Council, etc.
- Author(s)Boris S. Mordukhovich
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- Series TitleDie Grundlehren der Mathematischen Wissenschaften
- Series Part/Volume Number331
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight876 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.