Variational Methods in Imaging by Markus Haltmeier, Otmar Scherzer, Frank Lenzen, Harald Grossauer, Markus Grasmair (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £42.29Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
- £22.39Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionWith its mathematically rigorous presentation, this book is a detailed treatment of the approach from an inverse problems point of view. It is geared towards graduate students and researchers in applied mathematics and can serve as a text for graduate courses.
- Author(s)Frank Lenzen,Harald Grossauer,Markus Grasmair,Markus Haltmeier,Otmar Scherzer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/10/2008
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number167
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIV, 320 p.
- Weight1430 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.