All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.91
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book presents high-magnification images, obtained by non-contact in vivo photomicrography, that capture the features of varicella-zoster virus epithelial keratitis in HZO. Three rare cases of ocular surface involvement in acute HZO are included.
- Author BiographyHelena M. Tabery, MD, is a Specialist in ophthalmology at the Eye Clinic UMAS, Malmo, Sweden.
- Author(s)Helena M. Tabery
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication10/01/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight522 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.